AICG Foreign Manpower Division
AICG Foreign Manpower Division manages recruitment needs of our clients seeking for unskilled or semi-skilled manpower from Australia, Bangladesh, Cambodia, People's Republic of China (PRC), India, Macau, Malaysia, Myanmar, Nepal, Pakistan, Philippines, South Korea, UAE and Vietnam. We specialize in supplying reliable and quality foreign workers to companies in construction, process, marine, manufacturing and service sectors including F & B and retail.
In order to recruit PRC workers, your company must have China worker's quota. Send us an email to email@example.com and we will check your quota for you for FREE or use our Foreign Workers Online Order Form.
Benefits of Engaging Foreign Workers through AICG Pte Ltd
AICG's unique strength lies in its strong web presence online where it attracts thousands of job seekers, reputable foreign workers suppliers and clients from all over the world.
In order to enhance its portfolio, AICG has formed strategic partnership with international schools to supply high quality english speaking foreign workers to its growing list of clientele base.
AICG will also bear the $5000 security bond in the event your foreign workers recommended by us are absconded.
- To assist employer in application of Industrial Classification who are employing foreign workers for the first time.
- To assist employer in application for In-Principal Approval (IPA) for Work Permit (WP) if necessary.
- To arrange employer's representative to interview shortlisted workers if necessary.
- Apply and issue security bond (for Work Permit holders only) and medical check-up for the workers.
- Fetching of workers from Airport to their quarters.
- Arrange workers to register at the Work Pass Service Centre (WPSC) for taking of thumb prints.
- Assist employer to locate suitable and acceptable lodging for the workers if necessary.
- Provide full support and advice in resolving any unforeseen problems throughout the period of employment.
- Assist in repatriation of workers upon expiry or termination of the employment agreement.
- Arrange for free replacement of workers if required.
- Assist in collection, cancellation, renewal of work permits and other administrative matters pertaining to Ministry of Manpower (MOM) as long as workers are still employed by the employer.
- To bear air tickets for existing workers, including those who were recruited from other agencies if employer intends to replace them with workers from our agency.
- Customizing our approach to fit the recruitment needs of employers.
- To bear $5000 security bond in the event foreign worker is absconded.
- We will arrange an appointment with you to further understand your hiring needs and assist you in the selection of foreign worker(s).
- Phone or video interview will be conducted at your premise or our office whichever is convenient for you. If order quantity is more than 10 workers, we can arrange for employers to interview and select workers with our associates overseas.
- We will proceed to prepare an IPA (In-Principal Approval) for you, which takes one day, once you have confirmed your hiring decision on a worker. Bio-data of workers are available upon request.
- It will usually takes around 7 to 10 days to deliver the worker. Our operation crew will fetch them from the airport and send them for full medical checkup.
- In cases where lodging is required, our operation crew will for accommodation nearest to the workplace and provide the workers with the necessities. The worker will be brought to you for orientation.
- Within 3 weeks after the commencement of work, our operation crew will arrange to bring the worker for taking of thumb print at WPSC. We will then handover the worker's passport to you.
Work Pass Application
Partnerships with AICG Foreign Manpower Division
AICG is constantly seeking for strategic partners or agents located in countries of interest as listed above. Please write to us at firstname.lastname@example.org