Work Permit is for foreigners who want to work in Singapore and earn a monthly basic salary of not more than 1,800SGD.
Work Permit Requirements
The minimum requirements for Work Permit consist of the following:
- Monthly basic salary of not more than 1,800SGD
- Minimum 16 years old and above
- Security deposit of 5,000SGD is required (except for malaysians)
- Malaysians must be below 58 years old
- Non-malaysians must be below 50 years old
Foreigners from North Asian Sources (NAS) / Non-Traditional Sources (NTS) / People's Republic of China (PRC) cannot be in Singapore when their work permit applications are being submitted.
NAS: North Asian Sources - Hong Kong, Macau, South Korea and Taiwan
NTS: Non-Traditional Sources (NTS) - India, Sri Lanka, Thailand, Bangladesh, Myanmar, Philippines and Pakistan
PRC: People's Republic of China
Ministry of Manpower (MOM) process Work Permit application within one to two working days.
500 SGD without security bond and 800 SGD with security bond